As the saying goes, “The foot only goes where love guides it,” but out of love for his feet we should pamper them for all that they do for us.
Are you the victim of the following ills?
- Flat feet
- Hollow feet
- Thorn of Lenoir
- Plantar fasciitis
- Nails incarnate
- Onions (Hallux Valgus)
- Unstable ankle
What specialists come to mind when you want to consult for the well-being of your feet?
- General practitioner
But have you thought of a specialist massage therapist in foot reflexology?
A massage therapist will never diagnose, but accompanies very well all other professionals to form a winning combination in the health of your feet. A reflexology of the feet is a natural practice whose principle is to work the reflex points under the feet. Each reflex point corresponds to either an organ, a gland or a part of the body. Taking care of your feet is like taking care of your whole body.
The benefits are:
- Relieves and relaxes nervous tension
- Provides great relaxation
- Improves blood circulation
- Remove accumulated crystals
- Eliminate waste
- Establishes balance of endocrine glands
- Decongest the meridians (energy)
- Promotes the normal functioning of the body regions corresponding to these points or zones
- Improves hormone production at the desired location and level
- Balance disordered metabolism
- Redistributes energy to each gland, organ, or body part.
So, do not wait until the pain persists or you can be sure and offer a softness to your feet by consulting a foot reflexologist.