Our kinesiology clinic in Vaudreuil offers services by professional kinesiologists specialized in physical activity. The education needed to become a kinesiologist is a bachelor’s degree in science with kinesiology profile in an accredited university.
Following the evaluation of the chiropractor, the kinesiologist will give you their recommendations and determine with you the type of follow-up that suits you in order to optimize the therapeutic effects of your treatments through physical activity.
- The kinesiologist works in collaboration with chiropractors and other health professionals to help the individual to find his optimal physical functions.
- Health and security
- Our kinesiologists are involved in the process of identifying the problems of the individual and recommend solutions to optimize their health and safety. (weight loss, adapted training plan, etc.)
- Disability Management
- Kinesiologists at our kinesiology clinic recommend and provide an action plan to the injured individual to optimize their functions in all aspects of life.
How can I benefit from the services of a kinesiology clinic ?
- Faster injury recovery
- Diminished pain or discomfort
- Better health
- Reduced risk of injury
- Decreased risk of contracting certain illnesses
- Better understanding of how the human body works
- Optimizing your weight loss
- Performance improvement
- And more
Receipts are available for insurance.