You like being active and taking care of your health. You know the value of healthy habits. Whether you need an ally to better your performance with your joint, muscle and nervous stability or whether you have a sports injury that needs care, chiropractic is a very interesting option to reach you health goals.
What stressors are part an athlete’s reality?
- Unhealthy postural habits (in the car, at work, during sleep, etc.)
- Dangerous training techniques
- Emotional stress related to sports or professional performance, to family obligation, etc.
- Sports injuries
Why do athletes seek chiropractic care?
- Sports injuries
- Postural problems (scoliosis, rounded shoulders, etc.)
- Neck or back pain
- Joint or muscle injuries (sprains, strains, bursitis, tendonitis, etc)
- Numbness or tingling
- Stress or fatigue
- Prevention, to stay healthy for many years to come and heighten athletic performance to another level.
Prevention : When to come in?
There are certain periods that make the nervous, muscular and skeletal systems more susceptible to stress. Here are our recommendations for when an athlete should have a chiropractic examination:
- After a fall or other physical, chemical or emotional stress
- Before and after a competition or any intense training
- When symptoms or discomforts appear
- Preventive follow-up once a month
The ABC Health Clinic difference
The chiropractors at ABC Health Clinic have a complete education permitting them to offer specific care for adults of all ages and all physical conditions. Various techniques and tools that are at the fine point of technology are at the service of our clientele. We offer adults a service of exercise prescription tailored to each patient, for corrective and stabilizing purposes, on top of classic chiropractic care. On site, our radiology service and our computer assisted physical evaluation allow us to emit a precise diagnosis for every patient and offer care that is safe, effiective and specific for each of our patients.